Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm Hereby Announcing That I Have Failed

Yeah, I'm too tired to post tonight, and I feel like this is too lame to count. But I came home exhausted, and then decided to actually sit and chat and spend time with my housemates instead of coming directly upstairs to get a blog post up and now I'm even more exhausted and so I'm going to bed instead of writing to you about me, my life, my favorite accessories, and all the other lovely things floating around my floofy brain right now.

Yes, I said floofy. I am THAT TIRED.

Goodnight, all.

11 comments:

tpiglette said...

Your "fail" post is longer than my "fail" post from last Friday, so you're at least not as big a failure as I am!

Might as well keep plugging along, though, I guess.

Anonymous said...

Keep posting, your nothing posts are longer than my regular posts! Even when you say nothing, you say it well.

Mrs. Chili said...

Hey, it's a post. No one said that all the posts had to be stunning examples of literary greatness, now, did they?

AnnetteK said...

It counts, it totally counts.

Ashley // Our Little Apartment said...

I'd say spending time with actual people takes precedence over spending time with your computer sometimes.

At that's good. :)

Ashley // Our Little Apartment said...

AND that's good. I'm tired, too. :)

MB said...

I had a dream about you last night. Only I didn't realize it was you until this morning when I looked at your blog. WEIRD. We were in college and you lived next door to me (in my dream).

Lara said...

MB - awesome! i'm haunting my readers' dreams now. that's pretty awesome of me!

morgan said...

Any post with "floofy" in it totally counts as something worth reading.

Major Bedhead said...

I love the word floofy. Just had to let you know.

BetteJo said...

OH I SO know that feeling. Sometimes you just need to give in to it.