Sunday, February 03, 2008

The Super Bowl > Google-age

That's right, today is Super Bowl Sunday, for those of you who a) live in non-America countries and thus don't follow American football, or b) live in America but are unpatriotic losers and thus don't follow American football. And because it's Super Bowl Sunday, I'm going over to Bubba D's to watch the game and eat really unhealthy foods, rather than staying here to write a Sunday Google-age for you all. I know this is very upsetting for you, but there's a consolation.

Since there's no Google-age to read, I encourage you to go read my Blog Exchange post at Laura's place from yesterday. I think a lot of you don't understand how the whole Blog Exchange thing works. See, I post here on behalf of another blogger - yesterday it was Laura. You read someone new, and maybe you even comment to welcome them to this space. But THEN - THEN! - you click over to MY POST at the other blogger's site, and you read it and comment. Just like you would if it were here. You read and comment.

So what are you waiting for? Go! Read! Comment!