I like memes! This one comes from the beauteous Tense Teacher.
1. The phone rings; whom do you want it to be?
Hmmm... Right now, I'd love it to be Aussie Boy, 'cause I miss that big dope. I'm also generally happy to get calls from Mom and/or Seeser, too.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Usually, but occasionally I do get lazy.
3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
4. Do you take compliments well?
Not so much. I've gotten a lot better about it, but I'm still pretty bad.
5. Do you play Sudoku?
I went through a phase where I played pretty much every day, but I haven't done so in a long time now. I should, though...
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Of course. Oh, you mean after the first day? No.
7. Do you like nipple rings?
My chest aches just reading this question.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Nope. The outdoors and I don't so much get along.
9. If a sexy person were pursuing you, but you knew he/she were married what would you do?
This question makes me very uncomfortable.
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
J. and I did it, but I admit that it was something I struggled with.
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Pursued. It's fun and makes me feel good.
12. Use three words to describe yourself at the moment:
Tired, lazy, lethargic. Oh, were they not supposed to be synonyms?
13. Do any songs make you cry?
Can't even begin to count the number of songs that make me cry. Most recent song that made me cry was "There Goes My Life" by Kenny Chesney.
14. Are you continuing your education?
In the process. In about a month, I'll have a Master's in Education. It would be a lie to say I've never considered a PhD program, but I doubt I could stick with it.
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
In theory. I've been to a shooting range once, but it was a very long time ago.
16. If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
I'd like to say I'd grab my purse, laptop, and photo box. But to be honest, if my house were actually on fire, I'd probably dash out the door without thinking of grabbing anything.
17. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
Aussie Boy, before he deserted me for a bunch of nerdy mathematicians. (Loser.)
18. Whom do you text the most?
I really don't text.
19. Favorite children’s books?
Goodnight, Moon and Oh, the Places You'll Go
20. What color are your eyes?
A sort of muddy hazel.
21. How tall are you?
A statuesque 5'9"
22. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you?
If by "it" you mean making my dinner tonight, then yes - I burned my eggs. If you mean life, hell no! I've put in too much time and energy to throw it all away now.
23. Any secret admirers?
Seriously doubtful, though - like Tense Teacher - it seems likely that at least one or two of my male students has a little crush.
24. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Of course! I have some saved in the earlier-mentioned photo box: me and my cousin E., me and my mom, and me and my first boyfriend.
25. Where is the farthest place you have traveled?
I'm bad with distances. I've been to Hawaii, I've been to the East Coast, and I've been to Canada - it's probably one of those.
26. Do you like mustard?
27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
28. Do you look like your mom or dad?
When I was little, I looked very much like my dad, but as I've grown older, I've come to look a lot more like my mom.
29. How long does it take you in the shower?
How long does WHAT take me? Sicko...
30. Can you do splits?
Banana splits? Yum, yum!
31. What movies do you want to see right now?
I'm eagerly awaiting the release of Pirates 3.
32. What did you do for New Year’s Eve?
Went to a small gathering of school folks at Charcoal's apartment. Spent a large chunk of the night trying to keep a very drunk OP in line. Mostly failed.
33. Was your mom a cheerleader?
34. Whats the last letter of your middle name?
N. (What a strange question...)
35. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
On weeknights, usually 4-6. Weekends, closer to 10-12.
36. Do you like Care Bears?
What kind of heartless jerk wouldn't like the Care Bears?
37. What do you buy at the movies?
Um, a ticket into the theater.
38. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes, but I'm bad at it. Especially tournament-style games. Inevitably I get bored early on and go all in on a very stupid hand just to do something exciting.
39. Do you wear your seatbelt?
Always, and I make all passengers wear seatbelts as well.
40. What do you wear to sleep?
On cooler nights, sweatpants and a t-shirt. On warmer nights, boxers and a tank top.
41. Anything big ever happen in your town?
Oh, definitely. Usually in my bedroom. (I'm so kidding, btw, but it just begged that kind of answer.)
42. Is your hair straight or curly?
43. Is your tongue pierced?
Yes, and that is NOT nasty, thankyouverymuch.
44. Do you like liver and onions?
No. Not together, not individually. Just no.
45. Have you ever been in love?
Yes, and it's always been painful.
46. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Funny. Or funny-looking. Whichever, just as long as they make me laugh.
47. Ever been to L.A.?
More times than I can count. I used to go all the time for interviews during my stint as a child actress.
48. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
Pay for them.
49. Do you hate chocolate?
'Hate' is a strong word. I don't love it, but I have nothing against it.
50. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
My parents and I don't fight at all. Mom and I get along great, and Dad is... well, not going to be picking fights anytime soon, obviously. If he shows up with a bone to pick, I'm pretty sure I'll a) crap my pants in fear, and b) give in to anything at all just to escape the crap-my-pants fear of being visited by my zombie ghost-dad.
51. Are you a gullible person?
I don't think so, no.
52. If you could have any job, what would it be?
Professional billionaire. Anyone hiring?
53. Are you easy to get along with?
I think people with certain personalities get along with me very well, and people with other personalities have a tough time getting along with me. I figure it's like that for most people, no?
54. What is your favorite time of day?
Late at night. I'd say 10pm and on.
55. Are you a generally happy person?
I'm a generally emotional person, and sometimes that includes happiness. Other times, not so much.
I hope some of you steal this, 'cause I think there are some interesting questions in there. Happy meme-ing!