Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Meme About Me

I find these sorts of things vastly amusing, not to mention useful as a quick and easy way to get a blog post up. Big thanks to Mary P. for bringing it to my attention. On to the questions…


1. What time did you get up this morning?

Ass-early.
It was still dark out.

2. Diamonds or Pearls?
Both, but I guess if I have to choose only one I’ll go with diamonds.
For a while now, though, I’ve been saying I really want to get a pearl-and-diamond ring. I like the way pearls and diamonds look together.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
I think the last one was Scoop, which Fiance and I saw a few weeks ago.
We liked it.

4. What is your favorite T. V. show?
I don’t think I really have a favorite.
Maybe Gilmore Girls takes top priority, though, followed closely by MXC.

5. What did you have for breakfast?
Special K Vanilla Almond cereal.
And a grande vanilla latte from Starbucks when I got off the train.

6. What is your middle name?
Lynn, so named for my dad’s older sister.

7. Favorite cuisine?
Probably straight-up American.
I’m a meat-and-potatoes sort of girl.

8. What foods do you dislike?
Onions, pickles, and cucumbers. BLECH! And Mountain Dew – nasty!

9. What is your favorite chip flavor?
I don’t think I have one.
Chips are sort of so-so in my book anyway. I like Ruffles with onion dip, though. I know, I know, I said I don’t like onions, but I do like onion dip. I’m a walking mess of contradictions. It keeps me exciting. :-P

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Again, don’t know that I have one. I recently bought Rascal Flatts Me and My Gang, which I like a lot.

11. What kind of car do you drive?
A silver 2001 Plymouth Neon named Ginger. I used to have an antenna ball named Fred (get it? Fred and Ginger?), until vandal punks cut my antenna off to steal him. :(

12. Favorite sandwich?
Monte Cristo…. mmmm…. Ham, turkey, and cheese, deep fried and served with jam – what could go wrong?

13. What characteristics do you despise?
Stupidity, pretension and self-righteousness.

13a. What characteristics do you like about someone?
A good sense of humor, a caring/loving disposition, wit and intelligence.

14. Favorite item of clothing?
Totally depends on the occasion, my mood, and what I most recently bought. I’ve been pretty fond of one pair of gray sweatpants for a couple years now, though, just ‘cause they’re really darn comfortable and they look pretty good on me, too (which is a hard balance to strike with sweats).

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Disneyland. I LOVE Disneyland. L-O-V-E.

16. What color is your bathroom?
Kind of cream-colored with peach-ish tiles. I think it’s a pretty nice bathroom, personally.

17. Favorite brand of clothing?
No favorite brands. Favorite stores are Target and Payless, though. Yeah, I’m a bargain shopper - want to make something of it?

18. Where would you retire to?
I don’t know – retirement’s an awfully long time away. Can I just stay here?

19. What was your most memorable birthday?
Tough call. My 17th birthday was pretty memorable – the year I had a surprise party and only two people came. That was really, really depressing. On the opposite end of the spectrum, my 22nd birthday was awesome – I had a huge dance party in Roble Dance Studio with about 75 guests. That was very cool. :)

20. Favorite sport to watch?
Football, then hockey.

21. Goals you have for yourself?
Get married, have kids, be a good wife and mother. I have other goals, but they’re all pretty minor compared to those. Those are the ones that really matter. :)

No comments: