Monday, July 30, 2007

If You Still Crave More Lara...

I've started a second blog, specifically for my photographs. Don't worry if you enjoy the photos - they won't disappear from this site. I just wanted a place to put my photos without linking them to words. A place where I could showcase merely for the purpose of saying, "Look what I did with my camera!" I'm getting actually quite proud of my photographs, so I'd like to be able to put them up somewhere without having to come up with a reason. If you find my photographs interesting, I'd love for you to join me over there and comment whenever you're so inspired. Also feel free to give my new home some linky love on your blogrolls if you'd like. So, without further ado, I welcome you to Life: The Illustrated Education.

(Also, don't forget to update your links with the new URL for Life: The Ongoing Education. Thanks!)