Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Living vs. Blogging

Posted by Lara at 7:30 PM
I've had a number of posts percolating in my head for the past couple of weeks; lots of things are floating around my head that might be fun to dissect in my writing. It used to be, only a couple years ago, that having these kinds of things in mind would lead almost immediately to blogging. In fact, if I wasn't blogging, it was a sure indication that I couldn't come up with anything to say. (And sometimes even when I was blogging, I didn't really have anything to say. So I said nothing in as many words as possible.)

These days, I occasionally have great things to say - or, if not "great," at least they are of some substance. I imagine many of them would find an interested audience in you, my small, but loyal band of readers. So where are these posts? Why am I not writing them?

Because, my friends, I am out living them. I am living my posts, instead of writing them. For those of you who read but do not enjoy my company in "real life," I apologize for my absence. It's not that I don't love you. It's just that... I'm living.

4 comments:

Mrs. Higrens on 6:17 AM said...

Much better to be out living your life in the world than on the computer.

Keep having fun!

Profesora de español on 6:47 AM said...

While I miss your writing, I'm happy that you're out enjoying life! No apologies necessary here!

The Dalai Mama on 8:35 AM said...

Keep living...I am having the same thing happen in my blog too. Living is most important and of course I look forward to reading about your living when the time comes.

Amanda on 12:14 AM said...

Long time, lady. :) I just wrote a post on my old blog. Weird, I know. Anyway, I was reading this entry of yours and it gave me a strange sense of deja vu. Who knows why, but there you go. So nice to read about your life again. I've been MIA.

 

Life: The Ongoing Education Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos