Tuesday, June 07, 2011

On the Road Again

I'm on my way to Africa right now. I had high hopes for updating before I left, but there was just too much to do. In a short summary, I thought grading was going to kill me, but it didn't; Dr.B. knows I like him, but he doesn't like me back; and HTG has a brother who is super hot and happened to be at the airport to see us off. Oh, and I'll be turning 29 in about 10 days. What do we think about that?

Yeah, that's how I feel too.

See you on the other side of two weeks!

4 comments:

The Dalai Mama said...

Sounds like the perfect time to go to Africa and not worry about anything back home.

As someone who saw 29 many many years ago--life gets better. I have yet welcomed in a new year that wasn't better than the last one.

Safe travels.

fjd said...

Yay service trip!

BetteJo said...

Africa seems to be such a good thing for you. And wonderful that it's so good for the people you serve while there. It's a win! win!

BetteJo said...

Africa seems to be such a good thing for you. And wonderful that it's so good for the people you serve while there. It's a win! win!