Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Snore Away, Old Man

Posted by Lara at 7:02 AM
It is raining sheets and sheets here. It rained all through the night and I got very little sleep. There are many puddles - DEEP puddles - all around my town and all through our school campus. I think I just saw a Snork float past my classroom window.

(Holla if you got that old school reference...)

I suspect this is the end. If I die, soggy and pruney, with stringy drowned-rat hair, here in this torrent, tell my mother I loved her.

I also loved cookies. (But they already know that.)

11 comments:

Mommy, I'm Home on 11:03 AM said...

Should we send the Ark?

Bad Pants on 12:24 PM said...

I love the Snorks.

fjd said...

Heehee. :)

I take it you don't sleep well in storms. I'm the opposite: I love the sound of rain and slept quite soundly last night, enjoying the sound of rain when I woke up briefly a few times.

tpiglette on 5:36 PM said...

SNORKS! Those things! With the things on their heads!

BetteJo on 6:57 PM said...

I had to google snorks. Guess I'M a bit past it.

fjd said...

Check out today's germane Peanuts comic:

http://comics.com/peanuts/2010-01-19/

bernthis on 9:04 PM said...

Hey, do you live in Northern or Southern CA? You are in CA right? Is there rain anywhere else? Really?

oregonsunshine on 1:21 PM said...

I, too, love the Snorks! They were one of my favorite cartoons as a kid!

Amanda on 5:57 PM said...

Don't get it, but adore you, but you already know that!

bernthis on 8:58 PM said...

we are supposedly getting more rain this week. If I go, please note that I love my daughter and cake

Bryan on 11:08 PM said...

Hollaaaaa!

Ironically, Seattle's having one of its driest, sunniest winters. All the more reason for you to visit!

 

Life: The Ongoing Education Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos