Thursday, November 02, 2006

Handwriting Analysis

I was recently looking through my class notebook and I noticed something very strange. Apparently, my handwriting has been severely affected by recent life events. I warn you that the two images you'll see have been directly scanned in and not tampered with in any way - the differences you see (particularly in the lightness/darkness of the writing) are present in the originals. These are also both representative of my handwriting in general - neither is a one-time exception, but rather an accurate image standing for a style that held for an extended period of time.

A month ago, my handwriting looked like this:

And a few days ago, it looked like this:


What should I make of that?

1 comment:

Mocha said...

That handwriting has "Serial Killer" written all over it.

You should be afraid.

HA.