Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Couple Links to Click...

I have two great places for you to visit today, neither of which are here. (Not that this isn't a great place to visit, but today, I'm promoting my efforts on other sites.)

First off, Julie went on vacation this week and asked me to guest post for her. I did so on Monday, but for those of you who don't already read Julie's blog, please go check out my post. I wrote about Disneyland, so you know it's going to be good.

Secondly - and very excitingly! - Blog Nosh Magazine has officially launched! Some of you may remember a great little site called Top Blog Mag, an online magazine written for bloggers by bloggers. Well it went through a change of leadership and a huge growth spurt and came out the other side as Blog Nosh Magazine. We feature the best of the blogosphere in the hopes of helping you all find amazing bloggers that you might otherwise miss. Go browse the different channels available and fill your plate with lots of tasty new blogs to "nosh" on. (If you don't know what noshing is, you need to go visit the site.) I'm one of the channel editors for the Personal channel, but all channels are featuring some amazing writers. Go check it out - I know you'll be impressed.

Well, that's it. Go forth and spread the love in new and exciting corners of the interwebs!