Thursday, July 13, 2006

So Many Ideas...

... So little time. I have tons of ideas for future posts, but have not had any time to actually write them yet. However, I thought it was time for a little something-something for you all to chew on while I die a slow and horrible death by sleep deprivation. See the time stamp? Yes, I do have to be awake by 6:30, thankyouverymuch. But I also deserved a break from the insanity that is my workload these days. In a hellishly awful week, tomorrow is far and away the worst day, though, so if I can just make it past KDC rehearsal, I think I might actually be okay. Of course, I don't know what my homework tomorrow night will be, so I may just be fooling myself here.

At any rate, I'm obviously not about to write a lengthy (but fascinating, as all my verbose posts are, right?) post four hours before I have to be up (especially not when I still have work to do). So I will leave you all to puzzle over the utter confusion that is... Crazy Things English Teachers Think Would Make Great T-Shirt Slogans When We're All Running On Three Or Four Hours Sleep:

"Haikus are, like, so hot."
"I love violations in class."
"Keep the blood off the page!"
"I *heart* sexy topics."

And, my all-time favorite:

"I get positively orgasmic over the use of a semi-colon."

Don't you wish you were an English teacher too?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud at the haiku t-shirt. Too bad I'm not an English teacher!